JOSEPH EDMUND WALDROP, JR. (JOE)
Joseph received a BS in Business Administration from The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Joseph brings over thirty years of financial and administrative experience to Waldrop Properties. His background in finance is particularly valuable in helping our clients evaluate complicated buy and sell decisions. He holds a Real Estate Brokers License in North Carolina.
Joseph’s most recent position was as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Catalytica Pharmaceuticals and DSM Pharmaceuticals in Greenville, North Carolina. He also spent over twenty five years as Vice President and Corporate Controller with Burroughs Wellcome Co. in Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Former chapter president of the North Carolina Chapter of Financial Executives Institute (FEI)
- Accounting and Reporting Principles Committee of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
- Controller’s Council of the Institute of Management Accounts
- Former Director and Chairman of the Board of the Wake County Division of the American Heart Association
- Former Director on the North Carolina Affiliate of the American Heart Association
- Former Director and Vice-Chairman of Finance for Junior Achievement of Eastern North Carolina
- Former Treasurer of the Tri-Centennial Celebration for Historic Bath, NC.
- Former Treasurer and Board Member of the Historic Bath Foundation, Inc.